Mock Print Competition
Start the year off with a bang!!
Join us on January 24, 2022 for a Mock Print Competition.
Our annual print competition will be held at retreat on Friday March 25th.
PPA approved juror Adilfa Ford will give us some pointers to help us pick, prepare, and present our images for Print Competition. You'll then have a chance to hear a panel of your peers give critiques of submitted images.
Judging panel will be
Click above for more info.
Information on submitting images for critique will be sent to registrants.
Registration is free for current IPPA or PPA members and guests.
You must be an IPPA member to submit images
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 826 8997 6233
INFORMATION FOR SUBMITTING IMAGES
- Up to 6 images can be submitted
- Digital files must be sized so the longest dimension is 4,000 pixels.
- Each file must contain an embedded color profile of either sRGB or Adobe RGB1998
and saved at a JPEG quality setting of 10.
- Files are to be named: ##_Print_Name.jpg (e.g. Midnight_Gold.jpg).
- The first two characters of the filename should be the order you would like the images to be looked at (ie. 01_Breathtaking.jpg)
- Images will be judged as time allows using the first two characters of the filename to establish priority.
- Images for submission should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for submitting images is January 23rd at 5pm. Images sent after that will not be considered.
- Please direct any questions to the same above email
For complete 2021 print rules click here. Rules for 2022 will be updated soon.
12 Elements of a Competition Print.pdf