Prompt Competition 2021
IPPA wants to get you out of your comfort zone, and get your creative juices flowing again. Join us in this fun, year long exercise to get you stretching, learning, and creative juices flowing.
This will run from February 2021 - January 2022.
After registering, a prompt will be emailed to you monthly for you to shoot to. Once you have your images, email those back to the committee before the deadline. All images will be entered into an album on IPPA Facebook page for voting. One winner will be announced each month. Compete as many months as you choose. We want you to have fun with this!
After a year of entries and winners, in March 2022, the IPPA Print Competition judges will judge the 12 winning images and choose one overall image as the winner.
RULES & DETAILS:
- Up to 4 images can be entered per month per theme.
- You CANNOT use old images, you must go shoot for the prompt.
- Images must be submitted by the 20th of every month to allow for voting.
- Voting will be the 21 through the end of the month, all done via Facebook
- Save images at 2048px on the long side, 10 quality from Photoshop or Lightroom (purely to appease Facebook)